Saturday, April 30, 2011

Challenge for Cora Lynnes birthday month

For a 5 yr old, its always a exciting birthday. But, for Cora Lynne it won't be that way, she could be at risk of being transfered. No one to hold her, no presents, no cake, no balloons. In Honor of Cora Lynnes birthday month, I am challenging myself to blog about her for 31 days & to help find her forever family! Now what can you do to help? Starting tomorrow I ask that you share my blog and/or Cora Lynnes reeces rainbow page with 10 people & challenge your friends to do the same! In the facebook group I want to challenge all who are on facebook to like For the Love of Celine & Cora Lynne. If you want to donate something for a possible giveaway for BOTH GIRLS & 2 Reeces Rainbow families let me know! The Miller family is traveling soon & I would so love to bless them in this way as well as the "girls" & another family.
LETS SPREAD THE WORD TO FIND CORA LYNNES FOREVER FAMILY!! IT HAPPENED FOR DIANA, NOW LETS PRAY FOR CORA LYNNE TO FIND HERS!

No comments: