Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Message from the heart

I have been in & out of blogging cause lately my heart has just not been fully there. I'm trying to get my spirit back to it's exciting self but it's proving rather difficult. I guess I always get this way after exciting events like my Birthday but beyond that I am wandering in the wilderness of the effects of the adoption ban. 

Don't get me wrong I'm not giving up I guess I just need to relax a little on the blogging front. Mostly this effects me cause I was going to go to R with an adoptive family but slowness in that region then this ban but those plans on hold. As I said on my facebook nothing wrong with other countries I just feel like a part of me is in love with that country. My parents & older sister helped build a church there which is another reason I like R. 


No comments: