Monday, March 18, 2013

Wishing upon a star

The smile that stole my heart strings,
The one I would do almost anything to cross that ocean to Love on & make her mine.
As I stare into your eyes I wish upon a star that things will change. Your million dollar smile stole my heart from the moment I saw you. I wished upon a wish that I could find you & adopt you as my own but alas that dream can't come true. I longed for the day when someone would say yes I want you, yes I will love you as my own but thus the small door closed for awhile. Then the small doors flew back wide open. Surely then your family would find you.
I did my best while you waited doing fundraiser after fundraiser still hoping that your family would come. 
Then one day, a giant came slamming the even bigger doors to your country. I am still crushed & praying for Gods plan for your life & that you find a family no matter the country. You deserve to be loved for who you are.
This past few months have been rough honestly a part of me is in her country. I feel called to her country as my parents & sister have been there on mission trips to help build a church many years ago. I was set to go to that country with an adoptive family when this ordeal happened. I was actually feeling sorrowful just thinking of it & being in a funk about not being able to help the girls & it looking pretty dim but through ashes of my sorrow Beauty will rise again. I'm helping a friend out with an auction & did a consignment sale for Brandi this past weekend which was a success! I think I finally am coming back to myself again!
Thanks for praying for me personally & for the consignment sale this weekend! Ms Brandi,
$251.38 was raised & will be heading towards your grant soon!
I really hope you keep on praying for all those in Celine's country for whats truly best for all!



 


No comments: