Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 of the Challenge

Gosh already its hard what to say on day 2 of the challenge, except to say I want to get 10 more followers by the end of this week. I also would like to see how many blog about her by the end of today! Cora Lynne was my 2nd christmas warrior that got listed late into the Angel Tree Campaign but I still tried hard to fundraise & advocate for her. Just Imagine what a family can do for this sweet girl?
Please SPREAD THE WORD so this little girl can get the loving family she needs!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I posted on Facebook for you :)

Leah said...

thanks sarah!

Robin E. said...

Cots Lynne is so cute. I just love the little expression on her face. Praying for these girls and your efforts on their behalf. Surely your persistence in prayer for them will not be in vain. :)

Leah said...

thanks Robin!