Monday, October 29, 2012

Blessings

The Last few days have been a break from blogging land. It was time for me to get spiritually fed & focused on what should come first in my life. I think my blogposts will be more sporadic so if you read my blog still I apologize. Angel Tree starts Thursday so I might be posting a lot more often for November but if not please know I am still alive. Its just been hard to quite put into words what I want to say & talk about. This past week I have been so blessed, I don't think I have ever cried so much in one week! These past two weeks have been pure awesomeness! From the birth of my nephew to Celine surpassing her match, to so much more! Wednesday as I was back scrolling through the blogposts Patti wrote about Celine I noticed a new comment on this post & the tears streamed down my face cause this was a comment from my brother.

I am so proud to have sister in Leah H She is kind and caring and generous through and through. Being her brother has allowed me to see her and hear her cry out to those around her begging for support for Celine and many other children who need help. Because of how much she has moved me in her passion, and because of the incredibly reasonable challenge that you, Ms. Patti, have presented on your blog: I want to help. As a college kid, I can't do much, but I just want to say that what you said was powerful, and it rings true in my head. 
So keep pushing and don't give up hope; your words have broken through to one more person.


I have been so blessed to have such a caring brother in Matt & miss him bunches!!!
God has given me so many blessings in my life & looking forward to many to come!
I pray Celine too will receive blessings in whomever her family might be someday!


THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS THESE PAST FEW WEEKS ESPECIALLY FOR CELINE!!! I PRAY HER FAMILY WILL REALIZE WHEN THEY SEE HER PHOTO THAT SHE IS THEIRS. I PRAY THAT HER HEART WILL BE OPEN TO RECEIVING THAT FAMILY! PLEASE, CONTINUE TO GROW HER GRANT SO THAT NOTHING STANDS IN THE WAY OF HER FAMILY GETTING HER. I UPLIFT THE GOVERNMENT IN HER COUNTRY TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS SO FAMILIES ARE NOT DETERRED AWAY FROM HER REGION. AMEN!!!

No comments: