Friday, November 2, 2012

Never Give up!

Today, is the day when the biggest campaign for Reeces Rainbow begins. Angel Tree 2012 runs Nov 1-Dec 31st. As you may know I begged & pleaded for votes for Celine to be on Angel Tree & she won a spot! So excitedly I announce I am her angel tree warrior! The goal is to raise $1,000 but God has shown me so much this past month that I think I can get her grant raised $2,000! So far I don't know how, I have a change drive going & I may do a few other fundraisers online stay tuned! As I get excited about being Celines Angel Tree warrior I reflect back to this day two years ago when I saw my 1st Angel Tree child find his forever family. He is doing so well with his family! I never gave up on Quinton & I will continue for all my butterflies especially Celine & Cora Lynne!
Speaking of not giving up DID YA SEE CELINES GRANT?? DID YA? DID YA? I PUT MY TRUST IN GOD & HE HAS DONE SOME AMAZING THINGS!!! I NEVER COULD HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR PRAYERS, & SUPPORT!!
To all my warrior friends NEVER GIVE UP!! Even with the going gets tough, even if you think your failing, if you think your not making a difference YES YOU ARE & PLEASE NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!! If you know God TRUST HIM IN EVERYTHING! I have learned SO MUCH this past month about trusting in his provision & struggling to not give up. 
Celines mama, whoever you are & wherever you are knowing that I am praying for you. I am praying for Celine everyday & know you have a HUGE SUPPORT TEAM!!! God, please bring Celine a forever family soon. (even if she does not live in CA hehe)
I am fighting for Celine til she is home with her forever family! If seriously interested in Celine contact Andrea at Reeces Rainbow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok you made me cry....i suspect my soul feels defeated and your post about not giving up touched a chord.i am surrounded by too many people who don't care and just want me to shut up! thank you for some early morning inspiration xxx

Rochelle said...



Goooooooooo, Leah!! I love your enthusiasm!! :)

Farm School Marm said...

I just love this sweet little girl and pray her mommy and daddy come for her soon!