Monday, December 24, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!! Many blessings to you as you celebrate with the ones you love. Feeling very blessed this year to spend time with the ones I love. If you read my blog thank you so much for still reading! After the new year I will be taking a blogging break. I know I bet you will miss me right? LOL probably not that much but I feel the need to take a break for awhile. No worries I will be back soon hopefully with my Big Birthday Bash plans! So look forward to that hopefully sometime mid January!
Also if you can be praying for the country of R***a as many orphans lives hang in the balance of new law be passed that could potentially ban US adoptions from there? Supposedly its going to be signed December 26th. 


No comments: