Monday, December 31, 2012

FINAL PLEA FOR ANGEL TREE 2012!!!

YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, I SURPASSED MY $1,000 ANGEL GOAL AWHILE BACK SO NOW WHAT?? THIS IS MY PLEA TO GET ALL MY FRIENDS TO THEIR GOAL CAUSE ANGEL TREE CAMPAIGN ENDS TODAY!!!! LET'S BE SURE THEY ALL GET OVER!!!
Heres a few of my friends who need your HELP TO REACH THEIR GOAL!! My friend, Leah has done all she possibly can so now she is sharing all the babes she can hoping someone might see them!!
First she would like to share another gift of Love with you all. You recall she asked for donations for me right as her Christmas gift? Well, she had the pleasure of helping her sister choose a child to donate to today. When Leah pointed out a certain girl to Pink Princess, and she said she looks like her. This is a picture of Pink Princess when she was younger don't you think they look like twins?
Pink Princess, donated out of love of what her sister asked for Christmas. I'm sure she would love to see her donation make a difference for her "twin"!
I (Leah) would love to see her $5 donation turn into $200 which is what Emily still needs to reach her $1,000 goal!
Pacey, I have posted twice before is only $348.50 away from his goal!!! He is not even one years old & needs a family to love him!

WE NEED TO RALLY TOGETHER FOR THESE PRECIOUS BABES! THEIR IS A MATCHING GRANT GOING ON TO BUMP BABES CLOSEST TO $1,000 & THEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BUMPED TO THEIR GOAL! LET'S BRING THESE TWO & THE REST TO THEIR GOALS!!! GO VISIT THE ANGEL TREE PICK A CHILD TO DONATE $5 TO!! I AM CHALLENGING YOU TOO PRETTY PLEASE? IF NOTHING ELSE FOR THE KIDS SAKE? OH & IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER AN AWESOME GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY GO TO MY FRIEND, JULIAS BLOG!
Happy New year from me to you & thanks for continuing to pray for R****a! Also thanks for sticking with me as I blog. I'm always learning how I can write even better & make my words clear so thanks for being a reader whether your a official blog follower or a lurker. I know I said I would be taking a blogging break for a short while but I may check in if anything is new with R****a but probably brief & short so this is my last somewhat long blogpost for awhile til my Birthday Bash plans coming mid January. Thanks! 

No comments: