Thursday, May 30, 2013

The story continues|Reeces Rainbow

As Heartbroken as each time I think of the girls in someway I know their is still more in the story that needs to be done!
Still they are never forgotten & prayed for every single day. Should their country reopen again I will run like theirs no tomorrow to advocate & fundraise again for them.

This story continues with the precious two girls whose lives I never thought would be intertwined with two I love in a whole seperate country. I have said before it was a fast but tough decision who I thought the grants should go to. When it was just a possibility before the grants decision I was asked & at that time I thought of several kids who thankfully found their families when this tough decision later came about.

Luckily within days of reallowcating the grants two of the girls who got Celine & Cora Lynnes grants found families.
Moving onward, the two other girls who recieved New Hope grants from Celine still need families. 

I have not blogged much lately cause I am kinda still in grieving process. To tell you the truth, most days I don't like going to my family found page as much as I use to cause it makes me sad not seeing them on that page & thinking I might not ever. I don't know why but R****a has a hold on me so much. Nothing against other countries I just feel called to this one. 

For now the story does have a bright spot & that's these girls.                                    Maria
                                      Brandi (53)
I sure hope their Mommies are out there somewhere!
Maria is a Gorgeous girl & almost all her adoption is covered already! $15,000 grant
Brandi is a pretty girl who needs someone to Love her. She has a grant of $10,681.29.
If you can't be my Mommy will you consider making a donation to my grant?

or Mine?
The story continues even when Hope is lost. For now all I have going on is my online scrapbook fundraiser & the amazon link. I'm thinking once we have moved another fundraiser or more will be in the works as I still have yet to reach my 21 for 21 goal! Please check out the fundraising page & PLEASE USE MY AMAZON BOX TO THE RIGHT if you need to order anything from Amazon. 

Pray for these girls to find families & I can't ask enough to KEEP PRAYING FOR THE ORPHANS STUCK IN R****a & even in other countries that are currently closed to international adoption. 

NOTE PLEASE CHECK OUT WHAT THIS GIRL IS STILL TRYING TO DO! BRANDI IS ONE OF THE ORPHANS SHE SELECTED TO BENEFIT & I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT MONEY GO TO HER!!! WATCH HER VIDEO & SHARE IT!!

No comments: