Saturday, December 7, 2013

Prayers answered!

I have not updated lately on my two girl butterflies,
Maria happily has a family!
And finally after almost 3 years of praying,
Yep, Brandi has found her family too!!! Brandi, has a special story of how I started to pray for her & I'm greatful God laid her on my heart that day http://lifesbeautifulbutterflies.blogspot.com/2012/04/when-god-tells-you-something-you-do-it.html. I was so happy both days these girls found families & I can't wait til both girls are home! As Happy as I am it's always going to sting with pain knowing that each of these girls received a precious piece of my heart that makes me heartbroken for my daughter of my heart. These girls gained life & partly due to this precious "heart daughter" they are able to be rescued. 
While continuing the prayers answered post, I want to say this girl is now HOME!!

No comments: