Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful heart

This Thanksgiving, I wanted to say how thankful I am for YOU! YOU & THE GIRLS ARE WHAT KEEPS ME BLOGGING! I could never have all the words to describe how thankful I am for YOU. When I want to give up, all I have to do is read my comments from my reader friends to remind me this FIGHT WILL BE WORTH IT! As celebrate with my family, I want to say how much all my followers & readers mean to me! Even if you never leave a comment but come here to read my posts even if they are short or not as interesting as others, or if I don't do as good as a job putting things into words. So THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME IN MY EFFORTS FOR THE GIRLS! THANK YOU FOR LOVING THESE GIRLS ENOUGH TO HELP ME IN FUNDRAISING FOR THEM! MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!
Please keep these girls in your prayers & if you happen to want to donate an extra $5to Cora Lynne in honor of Thanksgiving I surely Thank you!
Remember the fundraising tab & the Thankful Hands fundraiser going on!

No comments: