Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Praise!!!

I just wanted to say a HUGE PRAISE!! I surpassed the goal I set to raise at Just Between Friends Consignment Sale for Celine!! I am not sharing how much was raised as well as adding the change I have still from the change drive & the cash I saved/got for my birthday. I wanted to Leave it a surprise for the Team Celine crew so I will not be announcing the total til I see it reflected in her Reeces Rainbow account. I did better than the fall sales even with the loss of percentages for volunteering & I was encouraged by that even with the lack of item proceeds going to Celine. But I thought I would share some pictures of the craziness of the sale.
This is just to show some of how big it truely is!!! For those that don't know about Just Between Friends, its a big organized Kids consignment sale where moms can bring their kids outgrown & unwanted clothes,toys, books, & basically anything kid related! Or like me its a wonderful way to raise funds for charity! I have raised $1,000 even one time at one of the sales!! Since all my siblings are not really little anymore (though we do have some of our stuff that we take usually) but most of my items come from dear friends that save stuff for me since they don't have the time & they usually want to help my cause.

I started with about 118 items for the Celine & had over 300 items overall with most of that going to the pregnancy center I volunteer at towards items they need. This is what I came home with. I say it was a successful sale!!!

I want to say A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE DONATED THEIR KIDS ITEMS TO ME PAST & PRESENT SO I CAN HELP THESE ORPHANS COME HOME!!! YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

No comments: