Saturday, June 9, 2012

6 yrs of life changing!

June 9th 2006, a day like any other normal day but little did Andrea Roberts know this organization she would start would become big so fast! She is just a normal person who had a dream to save kids lives from the horrible lives kids with special needs lives overseas. For you see she realized the potential these kids have! 6 years of life changing+700+ kids in forever families=priceless lives saved! If she had let fear stand in the way would I have these moments with 
Sophia Sanchez-rescued from U in 2010

Or holding precious Mackenzie Mickschl home from U in 2011

Or welcoming home Olivia Herrington May 2012 & getting to hold Misha Chellson


For you see had it not been for Andrea to take that leap of faith into the unknown I would not have had these precious moments. Had it not been for Reeces Rainbow & her I would not have raised with GODS HELP & ALL MY DEARLY LOVED FRIENDS & FAMILY...
$5,232.48+ for 5 orphans in 2 years!!!
Helped 4 kids come home from 2010-2012!
Brought along some New friends to join me on this crazy advocating world 2 in the past year & half!
Met 6 local Reece's Rainbow families who I can not imgaine not meeting them & becoming fast friends with!
Meeting thousands of new viritual friends some which I have met & some I hope to still meet!
So on this day, I would like to say A HUGE THANK YOU TO ANDREA ROBERTS!!! If it had not been for you my eyes & heart would not be opened to these precious kids & the dark world in which they live in! 
6 years of life changing not just for them but me too! These kids are why I never rest for Celine, Cora Lynne, Brandi, Alden, & Heath! Just look at this precious girl, Tsvetti. She died never knowing the love of a family. She is not the only one who has passed & sadly I am sure more will follow.

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE ORPHANS LIKE HER FATE!! PRAY, ADVOCATE OR ADOPT!! Its that SIMPLE!
CHURCHES NEED TO STEP UP TO THE CALL! JAMES 1:27 COMMANDS US TO CARE FOR THE WIDOWS & THE ORPHANS! EVEN IF YOUR CHURCH CAN'T HELP FINANCIALLY THEN SUPPORT A FAMILY IN PRAYER OR SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY LETTING FAMILIES HAVE FUNDRAISERS BY USING YOUR BUILDING OR BY SPREADING THE WORD. WE ALL CAN DO SOMETHING TO HELP!!!
I am so pleased to be a part of Reece's Rainbow & will be til their are No more orphans in this world! HAPPY 6 YEARS & MANY MORE TO COME!!!



No comments: