Friday, August 10, 2012

Friends=Pure awesomeness!

First of all the whole reason behind this post is CELINE WON THE VOTING & WILL BE ON THE ANGEL TREE THIS YEAR UNLESS SHE FINDS A FAMILY BEFORE THEN!
I want to say a huge THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED, SHOUTED ALONG WITH ME TO GET OTHERS TO VOTE & FOR JUST BEING PURELY AWESOME! This week has been long & hard for me as I say Goodbye to my brother on Saturday & between all the trials my friends are enduring but our God is so mighty! Yesterday I had decided their was no way Celine would catch up & I really did not mind the top two that were there cause I wanted them to be on Angel Tree too. Only I should have trusted God & my fantastically awesome friends & family to help re boost the energy to get her there! Last I looked she was about 30 votes away from 2nd place & I was like theirs no way she will get to 2nd or a spot unless a family chooses her for the drawing or someone finds a family before it starts. Well now I say HA cause when I woke up & checked the vote count I was really close to first & a little ahead of the one who was in 2nd. I checked my facebook where I saw last minute pleas to vote for her then within 2 hours or so she was past 1st place! I crazily obsessed with checking the voting as I did my computer work for the day & instead of 1 vote per day/few hours I had seen in previous days I saw the voting keeping going up & up within minutes. The final count was 97 votes about 10 past the 2nd place girl. As always its hard to vote cause you want to vote for them all but I was very happy that Maribel who was ahead in the voting someone chose her for the drawing so heres who will be on Angel Tree 2012 from DS Girls 6-9.
#1 Celine, #2 Ekatrina (she desperately needs to be advocated for so I am happy!), & #3 Maribel
 Soon they will begin a new round for the DS boys 10+, If my handsome butterfly Heath is on there you bet I will be voting for him!
Have I mentioned how AWESOME MY FRIENDS ARE CAUSE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CELINE!!  THIS CAN GO FOR YOU ALL TO JUST FOR VOTING!!! I HEART CELINES SHOOTING STARS CAUSE YOU ALL ARE SUPER STARS FOR CELINE!! I SURE HOPE TO MEET HER SOMEDAY & TELL HER HOW LOVED SHE IS!

YOU ALL GO BEHIND ME ALL THE WAY ANYTIME I ASK FOR HELP IN DOING SOMETHING TO HELP MY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!! PLEASE KEEP A WATCH ON THE BLOG CAUSE I WILL ANNOUNCE ANY UPCOMING FUNDRAISERS & ALL ABOUT ANGEL TREE! THANKS AGAIN FOR VOTING & ALL THE PRAYERS BEING SAID FOR THIS PRECIOUS TREASURE!

No comments: