Thursday, August 23, 2012

Overwhelmed with Graditude

I am so thankful for my friends! Thanks to the contributions, Amazon associates link, & what I have managed to save I will likely only need about $139 for my Russia trip & I hope to have that raised at the yard sale! Their is just not more to say but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS! Its hard to receive instead of give always for me but I do appreciate it every bit! It matters to this one! My friend I am traveling with REALLY WANTS ME TO GO & I so want to so keep praying! Pray for them cause they still need funds to! Stay tune cause if I can figure out how to do this crafting thing & have enough time I will be selling stuff to fundraise. Maybe a craft auction cause I need to get rid of the TONS of supplies I have. It depends on when I will be going. Oh if your on Facebook & need some bows or zipper pulls look up Shooting Stars Crafty Corner & like it! I have very few items on that page but the proceeds go to my trip. I have mentioned this several times but it takes some humble pie to ask for help instead of giving it. I do have a way to fundraise if you love to digital scrapbook?  Want to do something like this?

2. Type in STMMMS49256 at checkout

3. You get $10 off the software & I get $20 for everyone 

purchased! 

Note you still might get the $20 of free digital scrapbooking kits. 

Regardless their is plenty of freebies on their website!


Stay tune later cause I am going to be pied for a precious boy on Reeces Rainbow!




No comments: