Saturday, September 10, 2011

For my Darling Celine,

Dear Celine, I justed wanted to let you know that so many of my friends love you & wish that you could be theirs but you can't be. I wanted you to know 2 of your biggest fans/supporters that have not only been sharing about you and cora lynne but also all the other kids on Reeces Rainbow. First of all, Christina who works in the Nursery at church (when I was helping in that class she & I became friends) she just adores kids, especially now that she has fallen in love with you & others on Reeces Rainbow. I think I have her hooked for life lol. She has been advocating consistently about your Giveaway on Facebook as well as my other friend. Rochelle, also has been hooked into sharing via Facebook & most reccently shared with her daughters homeschool co-op about Reeces Rainbow since they have decided to do that as their project. She also told me they might come to the local Buddy Walk, which I will be leading a table for Reeces Rainbow! I am very Greatful for both these friends in my life & I hope your future parents will be too. Rochelle also hosted the yard sale for you & Cora Lynne at her house which raised much needed funds! While I was at her House, I just happened to look at her refridgerator & guess whos face I saw? Yours. She even signed up to be your official prayer warrior, I am anyway without signing up but its so nice that you have 2 people strongly praying for you to find a family! Today, I sold more items at the jbf sale for you, not as much but as I said on my new message board God Always Provides! The Giveaway is still going on til October 1st & someone very kindly is going to match $100 for the next $100 given so you will be getting $200 instead! As always I love you baby girl & can't wait for you to find a family, Leah Ps. Although I hope a local family will stepup to adopt you I would be happy if another family adopts you. If your interested in either girls I will support you in any fundraising efforts!

No comments: