Friday, May 4, 2012

SPECIAL DEAL ON THE SCRAPBOOK SOFTWARE!

This weekend, My Memories have some good deals going on including 15% off the digital software! So as you recall I have mentioned this several times & I am in love with this software! Well, heres the scoop! Usually you can get this program for $39.97 well they have it 15% off which makes it $33.97 then if thats not enough you can use my personal code for $10 off so you would be getting it for $23.97! In addition to that you get a $10 store credit to use on purchasing the kits you want & also currently you can get a free photobook! Very great value for $23.97 if you ask me! If you want to see what I have made with this awesome program go look here, here, & here To order go to My Memories, 1. Order the my memories digital 3 program with this code STMMMS49256 at checkout 2. You will recieve a $10 discount from that code & will recieve a $10 store credit. Also will recieve a free photobook. 3. For every $20 they send me everytime that code is used I will donate 50% to Cora Lynne til May 31st 4. Leave a comment here if you got the scrapbook program with a message to Cora Lynne & her future family whoever they might be & I will include you on a page of Cora Lynnes very own scrapbook I got for her back in December. How cool is that you get to make forever stories/memories of your own life, benefit an orphan, & be apart of her story! Check it out today!

No comments: