Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm going to Russia!

Yes, I have made the decision-Russia here I come! I will be traveling with an adoptive family on trip #3 (gotcha trip) to help since her Husband is unable to around Thanksgiving. Looking forward to meeting Natasha & experiencing her country. My favorite part will probably be the day I get to be a part of Gotcha Day.
With faith & many prayers I am taking this leap for a trip of a lifetime. Thing is I am still going to have to raise the funds needed for my passport & visa. Today, I found out exact cost will be $135 for my passport. To help with the costs I have these fundraisers currently going.
See the AMAZON box to the right?
If you type something into that box that will take you to the amazon website. When you order through that link a percentage will be sent to me from amazon. I can check within 24 hrs if it shows up on my order report.

Want to do cool stuff like this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or even a facebook timeline cover?

I could go on & on about how much I love My Memories software!
Want to order this digital scrapbook program & help me get funds for my passport & visa? Not to mention $10 off purchasing the program & $10 worth of free digital scrapbooking kits!
Heres how!
2. Enter STMMMS49256 at checkout to recieve $10 off
3. You get $10 off the program, $10 store credit to use on extra kits (they have plenty of freebies too!), I get $20 everytime this code is used! Its a win win for everyone!

Lastly, I have these crafts available for sale in my Shooting Stars Crafty Corner page on Facebook. I have been given an opportunity to use these to help with my passport so here it goes.
You can contact me via my page highlighted above or if your not on facebook please leave a comment if interested. Limited availability so if its gone its gone.
All flowers come with clip, but you must attach it yourself.
$4 each including shipping.
4 available of this one!

NOTE-The white one says JESUS LOVES ME & the Green one says Little sis. 1 available of each

NOTE- Only 1 available! Its white with a tad of yellow

Blue & white w/yellow hello kitty still available!

Zipper pulls-$1 each includes shipping. Music Teacher & Kai Lan still available!

If you don't need anything of the above I also have a chipin to the right if you wish to donate! It will NOT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE since this is not technically a mission trip with a group.
Thanks for letting me share! Do not feel pressured at all, if you can't donate please pray I can raise the funds! I know I am not an adoptive family but I am helping this adoptive family.

It helps to know my parents have been, & were a major part of helping build the Christian Evangelical Church in Novgorod, Russia. I hope I can see it in person.


No comments: