Monday, July 23, 2012

She's just so Ordinary

I have mentioned Pink Princess several times & Saturday I revisited several posts about her. Today I come to tell you something.
                                         Yes she does have Down Syndrome &
                                     social phobia/selective mutism
                but she is ORDINARY JUST LIKE ME or anyone else.

She loves to play with babies & seems to keep them happier than we can!
(She's going to be a wonderful auntie to her nephew due in October!)

Loves to Dance like no ones business! 

LOVES, LOVES, LOVES ICE SKATING & DISNEY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUT THE TWO TOGETHER FOR DISNEY ON ICE!

Counts down to her Birthday every single day, planning her parties ahead of time. I mean who wouldn't? 
And she loves sharing a Birthday
with MOM.

Pink Princess loves to do many things, many of which I LOVE TO DO TOO. See that world? She is ordinary just like me & she is fine with just the way she is!
So I want to tell all the mothers out there if your considering abortion for a child diagnosed with Down Syndrome. It may be a tad different than you thought it was going to be but you know what they are just like anyone else & are ORDINARY PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU & ME!


No comments: