Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Big leap of Faith

It took a big leap of faith to start this somewhat insane idea but look what God has done through prayers & support so far! 
$816.42 on the chipin
$36 I have saved personally & gift from a friend
I never can say THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!
That's very good news that we have made steady progress so far, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED cause my Birthday is in 12 days(Feb 4th)! I am working on a local fundraiser or two, & contacting any form of media I can! I will be posting a video once I have it all sorted out & I hope you will HELP ME BY SPREADING THE WORD!!!
Feel free to use this picture that my sweet sister made to get the word out via fb,email, twitter, WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT TO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE DO SO!
Finally, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY NOT ONLY FOR THE GOAL TO BE REACHED BUT A CERTAIN PLACE TO REOPEN IT'S DOORS!!!

These girls can't say thank you enough & so can I! This is going to be the best Birthday I ever could have asked for!


No comments: