Sunday, January 20, 2013

Inspiration

Inspiration what is that? a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation.
It comes in many forms it can come from a dear friend who blogs her heart out & encourages you when you need it most.

It can come from my sister who dances her heart & soul out.

Or it can be anyone who you admire including the girls who still wait on the other side of the world
No matter who is your inspiration remember to thank God first for that person cause he is the best inspiration of all!
Thanks to a new friend the chipin is at $210 yahoo! Tears of Joy over here that only $20,790.00 stands in the way of the goal! I know God will make it happen!
Some of my friends who have been inspirations to me next to God is my Reeces Rainbow friends Patti & Julia. Every time they both blog it keeps me going on this road of advocating. So I thank them both cause without your blogs & words I don't know where I would be!

No comments: