Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Comes from the Heart

Yesterday, I got my necklace in the mail from Sarah Frantz, a gift she gave to me. She asked me what I wanted on it & I told her,
Love Comes From the Heart
So she created it, & I had no clue what it would look like. As you recall she made one for Cora Lynnes Auction, each one of her work is unique in its own way. I had bid on another different one in my friend Christinas auction for Colton that said RR christmas warriors 2011 but I did not win. I was going to just see if I could buy one but she graciously gave me one as a gift.
It turned out quite Lovely, & I will treasure it for years to come! Love does come from the heart & in many expected & unexpected ways! As I said each Necklace is uniquely designed for whatever you want it to say. The same is true for these Girls, God lovingly created us all to be unique! Otherwise would it be fun if we were all exactally the same person? No, I shall think not. He Loves us for who he created us to be & the same can be said about Celine & Cora Lynne. Whether you were adopted or born in your mothers womb LOVE COMES FROM THE HEART!!!

No comments: