Thursday, May 31, 2012

Encouraged

I am certainly feeling encouraged today, the other day I felt disapointed my scrapbooking fundraiser had not raised any money for Cora Lynne but then I got to tell about Reeces Rainbow to some family & got a $20 donation which I will be disbursing into her grant. It was so bad I did not even want to look at a computer or my phone. Then I had not been paying much attention lately when I noticed that I think Cora Lynnes grant had jumped by a bunch which uplifted my spirits. Then to top it off my friend Alyssa posted asking for my page on Facebook for Celine & Cora Lynne, then so lovingly posted it to their group 4 Girls 4 Christ facebook page asking for encouargement & to like my page. So please go leave some encouragement on either their blog & check out their Giveaway for the Sutton family! Also since lots of families are in need of help right now I have decided since Cora Lynne has been blessed to help another family that needs it! So please consider helping the Morse family by donating to their FSP grant on Reeces Rainbow, they are also doing a puzzle fundraiser. They have already gone to meet her & have 2 more trips before they can bring her home. Xenia has a heart condition & they still have a long way to go before being fully funded so please consider purchasing or even sharing this fundraiser! Thanks so much!

No comments: