Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Making steady progress

How can you not resist Celines beautiful smile? I am praying that she was not transfered & if she has I will trust God that she is still adoptable. A miracle happened for Quinton who I have been praying for now hoping the same for Celine! A full grant might help a family who might not be able to otherwise afford adoption costs. Her grant is at $3033 with it very soon to be more!
Please pray she will be able to still be adopted if she was transfered & that she is being well taken care of. Pray for her future family! Pray that her grant will keep rising! The power of prayer works in mighty ways! also please consider donating to her grant fund! $35 or more donation to her grant & you get a lovely ornament with her picture on it.

2 comments:

Einstein's Brain said...

I am glad she has a bigger grant now. I hope someone takes her home soon.

Leah said...

me too