Friday, August 3, 2012

Angel Tree 2012

UPDATE-CELINE IS AT 29 VOTES, I NEED 18 VOTES OR MORE TO BE IN TOP #2!
Angel Tree 2012 has come a little early this year. And a little princess has something to say about how she can be on this years angel tree!

PRETTY PLEASE?

I USUALLY DON'T GET TO BE A PART SINCE I AM OLDER BUT I DO THIS YEAR IF I AM ONE OF THE TOP TWO VOTED OR SOMEONE CAN CHOOSE ME IF THEY WIN THE DONATION DRAWING. 
SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP GO VOTE FOR ME TO BE ON ANGEL TREE 2012!!
SO FAR 9 VOTES HAVE BEEN CASTED IN MY FAVOR, IF I NEED TO BE THE TOP TWO I NEED AT LEAST 15 VOTES AS OF NOW! YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE EACH WEEK SO VOTE FOR ME! ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON
My warrior would love to be my christmas warrior this year but she needs YOUR HELP BY VOTING!!! She has decided to throw in she will do a special blogpost for the orphan of your choice for anyone who shares the link to vote even if I don't win!
Have I mentioned to VOTE? Click on vote highlighted above & scroll all the way to the bottom to VOTE!!!

No comments: