Wednesday, December 12, 2012

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

You know how I asked for these Christmas wishes?
Well One of those just came true! Though I wish it was #1 or #2 it is #3 that CAME TRUE!!!! YEP, CELINE SURPASSED HER GOAL!!! Why am I not surprised? Merry Early Christmas to me & Celine!!!
Last night the New Years eve Warrior party came a little early. I was so busy I had no time to figure out truly what was going!
A Matching grant got offered if we got all the angel tree babes to $250 then $7,000 would be donated to get as many babes to their goal! AND AMAZINGLY WE DID IT!!!!
I WANT TO THANK ALL THE CHRISTMAS WARRIORS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE & WHOEVER OFFERED THE MATCHING GRANT THANK YOU!!! I did HARDLY ANYTHING TO FUNDRAISE THE MAJORITY CAME FROM DONATIONS  OF STRANGERS LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS A CHRISTMAS WARRIOR TO CORA LYNNE so GOD GETS THE GLORY FOR THIS ONE LIKE ALWAYS!!!
So now what? The auction is still going on & I have money to send so I will still raise money for Celine. But now I want to help the others who have yet to reach their goal & perhaps Cora Lynne too even though she is not on angel tree! See the lovely ornament of Celine under the starfish?
You can have one of any of the kids on the Angel Tree for a donation of $35 or more! So go pick a child who has not reached their goal to donate to!
Also if you can pray for #1 & #2 on my list to still come true that would be awesome! Celine would love it if her Christmas wish came true of finding her forever family!


1 comment:

littlelola said...

am I reading this right> She has over 28,000?