Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hopeful

I was not planning for the news to come today let alone be bad news. I had a bad headache when I woke up so I had not looked at anything online but when I turned on my phone I got a text from my friend asking if I was okay. My stomach did flipflops as I sent my reply asking what she what she was talking about. As soon as I heard the reply Putin signed the law my heart ripped into shreds for my girls & prayer guy I dearly love & all the families adopting from R****a. I did not want to rush to facebook anymore cause I knew thats what everyone would be talking about. My friend then told me their is hope that special needs orphans might be excluded from the law. Suddenly that gave me hope that God has a plan in all of this. I am at Peace for whatever he decides to do but I would like you all to be in prayer & fasting this coming Sunday for all those families & orphans in R****a for God's will to be done. If you have church prayer list or chain PLEASE I URGE YOU TO PUT THIS REQUEST OUT THERE!!! Many of these families have already passed court & their kids will be stuck there if something does not happen soon. Also pray for the families who have met their kid(s) that they know is their son or daughter even if they have not had court for them to be at peace. I ask prayers especially for the family I was set to go to R****a with that they will be able to complete their adoption cause they have been in this process a long time now & I want their girl to come home very badly! I am remaining Hopeful & having Faith that God will make this path clear! I'm not giving up on my girls either! I believe some of the orphans in R can still be adopted in Canada including the 3 orphans I love there so I will still continue on this path of advocating & fundraising for their sake so that when things are determined in R****a that they will have the funds needed to adopt either girl! So please don't let the news of R discourage you from donating to any child in that country! I am still planning on my Birthday Bash fundraiser for them both sometime in February so please look forward to that news! 




No comments: