Thursday, December 6, 2012

Truly blessed

Wow I have been truly blessed with such a wonderful family. We all each of strengths & weaknesses but through it all we stick together.
Each of my family members I have a different bond or thing we share together. Im very proud of my family & their accomplishments & well since my sister did her post about me today I am going to start by saying how proud I am of you, Rebekah. You have taken on being a New Mom so well! Even though I don't get to see you often I'm so glad we are sisters. I Love you & the bond we share. 
From children you have always been such a great sister

I never thought almost 7 years ago you would be marrying the man you loved & I would wear a dress only cause I Love you so much. 

And now seeing you as a mom & I still think you look as beautiful as you did the day you got married.
Even though you don't blog much I love it when you do as you really do a good job at writing.
I am so proud of your accomplishments in life dear sister & I can't wait to see you at Christmas!