Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is why I love advocating!

If you have been a reader since the beginning of my blog you may recall me fundraising for the Mickschl family last year who was adopting Mackenzie at the time. Yesterday, a year ago she came home to her forever family! This is why I CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I DO! Happy 1 year home Mackenzie! I'm so blessed that I got to be a part of your journey! This time last year was an emotional time for me personally as I was dealing with a tough week that year but its nice to remember the happy part of that week was 2 orphans I helped came home to their forever families. I did not get to experience Mackenzies glorious homecoming as I was out of town. Back in October 2011 I finally got to meet her after her being home 3 months. It was the most precious moment of my life thus far just knowing that hardwork paid off. If you want to read about that moment read my blogpost I wrote then about this Precious Meeting.
                                                             
       This is Mackenzie 1 year later after coming home. 9 months since I last saw her back in October 2011.
              You can find 2 posts I wrote about my journey with Mackenzie Mickschl here & here
Mackenzie, I'm so glad all that hard work paid off & your enjoying life with your family!

No comments: