Saturday, October 6, 2012

Speechless

I'm speechless, this has been quite the week for kids finding families but the most wonderful news today came when I found out Precious Celine has a $5,000 matching grant!!! Her grant has already grown by $73 today! With tears in my eyes God has answered my prayer to help with raising her grant! I am no longer offering the $104 as a matching grant as I want that check in the mail to get to her grant now as I know it will be matched! 
 Not only that but the AWESOME DONOR who made THE MATCHING GRANT possible donated a NIKON CAMERA AS A PRIZE FOR A GIVEAWAY!!! So PRETTY PLEASE GO DONATE AS EVERY $1 IS MATCHED!!! I did not expect any of this & I am still in shock of Gods timing in all of this! 
I'm still not showing the video of me getting cupcake on my face til her grant reads $10,587.40! In order for her match to be met her grant needs to read $15,407.40! Come on WE CAN DO THIS!!! Once the $5,000 is put in that would put her grant at $20,407.40! Almost half of her adoption cost covered!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY FOREVER FAMILY!!! MY FRIEND LEAH WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME COME HOME!!! SHE LOVES ME SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! I have spent the past 7 years of my life waiting now to tell you ITS MY TURN!!! 
                                     
                        Yes don't you want to blow me kisses?
So I can read

I know I have bad moments

But won't you love me please?


                        

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i knew you would fall off your chair! LOL i am so happy!!!!! xxxx

Jenny P. said...

SO happy for Celine - and you !! Loved how people were shouting for YOU as soon as the matching grant was announced on FB !! I know her family is out there, and hoping they're in your part of the country so you can meet your precious girl one day :)

Patti said...

I hope you saw that I linked to you in that post :) WHEN Celine gets a family it will because of you, Leah. oxox

Jed and Kimber said...

Leah I am so happy for you and Celine!!! Wow. I think God has showed you that you are definitely not alone on this journey. First Heath, now Celine. Woohoooo!

Anonymous said...

Leah, So happy for you! So sad to see Patti has removed the anonymous comment option from her blog - no way to post a comment to enter her drawing. I hope that isn't affecting contributions!

Amy

Patti said...

Amy- after receiving multiple hateful comments and a death threat we decided that was the best route. Sure has cut down on the ugliness! And I always have people email me when they aren't able to leave a comment to say they've donated, so no, I don't believe it's influencing contributions :)

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,

I'm a reader in Wisconsin. I don't want to post my full name on-line. I didn't mean anything bad by that last comment, just saw Patti's blog but no way to comment. I totally understand about the bad comments but it weeds out some good ones too. Best wishes.