Monday, September 3, 2012

A Heart filled with Love

A Heart filled with Love for these precious girls. I ache with every beating breath still not seeing those words my family found me. I wonder where their parents are? When will they come? Whats holding them back? Then I am greatful anytime I see their grant grow whether its $5 or $100 cause I know that's one step closer to them finding their forever families!
My heart especially breaks for Cora Lynne, I have no clue where she is at. Has she been transferred? Is she in a good place or a bad place? Precious girl I long to see you with long pretty hair down to your shoulders. Your eyes are what captured my heart to you.
Then everytime I see your smile I just wonder why have you not been snatched up? I know lots of factors have played part in that but you still deserve the life a family can bring. Yes, I know this is the older picture of her but its my favorite & shows her personality!
I long for the day when I can tell you in person how much I loved you from afar, giving you a hug & wiping the tears on my cheeks as I see you walk down the exit of airport security with your new family. Or helping to bring you home perhaps? 

If I have not said how much I love these girls? WELL, I DO!!!!! TWENTY FIVE MILLION TIMES OVER AGAIN!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BRING THEM HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES!! I HAVE LOVED THEM AS IF THEY WERE MY OWN DAUGHTERS! IF IT WERE NOT FOR MY AGE & NOT BEING MARRIED I WOULD SNATCH EITHER ONE OF THEM IN A INSTANT! IF YOUR CONSIDERING ADOPTING WILL YOU CONSIDER CELINE OR CORA LYNNE? pretty please?
These girls are the reason I am working so hard on the consignment sale

No comments: