Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blessings poured out

I don't know how many times I can say THANK YOU but I will over & over! Today, was a wonderful success & its all in thanks to all my friends who have donated items, came to the sale to shop, & my awesome HELPERS!!! So thanks to you, I raised $157 for my trip to Russia & $162 for my Beautiful Brandi! So since I love matching grants & all that jazz so her grant is at $124.70 I want to see her grant at $306.70 then I will donate $182 to her grant which includes the money I got from my grandma! Once that happens her grant will be at $488.70! That's almost halfway to $1,000!

I also was happy to make $20 for Heath today & always glad when I know it will be matched!
Stoked & so happy!

                                           
                                When we first started
                                   
                                  Almost to the tail end
My awesome poster showing the differences in the kids from the "bad place"

My sign I made on my memories software!

 I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU AGAIN TO BOTH MY PARENTS AS WELL AS MY BROTHER FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! I did not get a chance to get pictures of them all but they worked so hard cause they know how passionate I am about these kids & know I am so thankful to have you all as my family members!


Blessings were sure poured out today!!

No comments: