Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Fundraising consignment sale craziness!

Just Between Friends consignment sale dropoff is this Wednesday! Which means it gets crazy! All in all it's for two precious girls who hold places in my heart that if I could adopt them I would in a instant!
If your in the Sacramento area be sure to check out my items next weekend!
Consigner I-385-XCH
Sept. 7-9
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J St. Exhibit Hall C
(Friday only $2 admission donation to Sacramento food bank but you can print a free pass on their facebook page)
9am-3pm
All items without a star are 50% on half price day!
Sept 8th 5-9pm open to the public half price sale 
& Sept. 9th (hours above)

I love you girls so much & praying this is a success to raise more funds for your grants!

Lastly a video just to show the craziness! Its not even all shown on the video!

I want to say A HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE DONATED ITEMS AND/OR HANGERS TO MAKE JBF POSSIBLE!
Just a few of my awesome friends!
Jan M.
Jocelyn C.
Kristi M.
Ashley C.
Melanie F.
Becki G.
Debi K.

AND AGAIN I COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT MY FAMILIES SUPPORT SO THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAMILY FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY STUFF IN THE HALLWAYS & CLOSET!!! A HUGE THANKS TO MY MOM FOR HELPING TAG ITEMS & FOR HELPING TO LOAD MY STUFF OFF TO THE CONVENTION CENTER IN A NOT VERY FUN, NO AIR CONDITIONED SUBURBAN!!

WE LOVE YOU GIRLS LIKE CRAZY!! JUST 3 MORE DAYS TIL WE GET TO DROPOFF THIS STUFF!!
PLEASE NOTE-IF I DO NOT BLOG THE NEXT FEW DAYS PLEASE KNOW I AM BUSY HELPING THESE GIRLS BY FUNDRAISING FOR THEM!

No comments: