Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good News!

The Miller family has only $10,300 left to raise to adopt Quinton! They will likely be traveling in 2 months so June might be the latest they would travel to get Quinton. I have had this family on my heart since Quinton was my original christmas warrior & I had fundraised for him before his family commited to him. I would like to do some sort of fundraiser that will include the miller family, as I want to raise the remaining funds to bring him home! Anyone want to help or know of something easy yet simple I can do? I thought about doing a crafty fundraiser. If you would like to donate to the Millers grant click on the right box for them which will go straight to their grant. The boxes are updated hourly so please don't be alarmed if they don't show the right amount. LETS HELP BRING HIM HOME!!!

No comments: