Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just wondering

Wondering when these girls will get a chance at a family? Wondering if they are safe & warm? Wondering who their families are? Wondering if they are laughing or are happy? Wondering how I can help them? Just wondering when I will get to say they have their forever families? Please help me not to wonder by spreading the word about the blog, the girls, & the new facebook page For the Love of Celine & Cora Lynne! Thanks, Keep praying their forever families find them soon! If interested in helping me fundraise in the near future leave a comment!

2 comments:

Helle said...

I'm wondering with you... It remains a mystery to me why these precious girls are still listed. Celine has a rather big grant too, I just don't get it.

Well, I keep praying, and believing that one day soon someone WILL step up for them! Keep advocating! :)

Leah said...

Thanks Helle!