Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Inspirations

I would like to say a few things about the people who continue to inspire me. I sure have plenty I could name but the 3 main people who have inspired me so much into advocating for Reeces Rainbow are the following:
My sister Sarah has been my main inspiration. She is 23 yrs old, & loves to dance! She continues to amaze me in everyway! We may have our struggles & fights but I still love her. If God had not blessed her with that extra chromosome I would not be the person I am today.



My Grandma, "Mamaw"
She is so generous to people & is why I love to help others myself. I love my Grandma so much & hope to share with my future children the lessons she has taught me.

My Parents-Again so kind & helping others. My Parents are such amazing people, trying to help others. Being paitent when it may not be easy to deal with certain people they are helping. I Love you Mom & Dad, thanks for being such great examples of showing Gods Love when it may not be easy! You continue to inspire me in many ways!

No comments: