Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blessed & A Plea

I am truely blessed of the $721, $656 has come not by fundraising but by putting the word out there. I am so greatful, to those that have donated. I have only heard from 2 people who I "know" have donated but have never met in person. I really was worried how I would be able to do my part but God did provide! As soon as I insert the remaining $12.50 she will be $266.50 away from the Angel Tree goal! I am sending out support letters but to bump up the speed & to better surpass that goal, I have at least 1 prize offer for an auction which I originally was planning to do in January/February but I am sending out a plea as Cora Lynne needs to find her family! She has waited far too long & this is one warrior who does not want funds to stand in the way of her finding her family! will you help Cora Lynne please? I want to do this pretty fast so that people can get gifts for christmas. So if you would like to donate something to be auctioned off please leave a comment & I will get a hold of you. Please don't feel pushed or forced to give as I know I finished the Giveaway not too long ago. Let's make a reason for this girl to have hope & be her last year without a family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love andhugs praying for herand will post this week aboutherxxxxx

Unknown said...

yay postedtoday on sharing sunday honey and aboutto link all your posts foryou! loving this and your heart xxxxxx