Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TRANSFERED

yep you heard me, I hate to say this but looks like Celine has been transfered to an institution. From what I hear she might not be in a bad place & the director would love to see these kids find families! The good news is she can also be adopted with another kid from her region based on approval. Hint hint Preston or Alden!
But then again no institution or orphanage is perfect hince the desperate plea! Please share her profile or this blog so we can get the word out about Celine! I was going to wait for fundraising but I am so wanting her to find a family so starting New Years day, I will be doing Crusading for Celine & Cora Lynne Giveaway Featuring a Brand New Emily American Girl doll with accessories! So I know I have asked so much of you all already with the Giveaway in August & the Auction just reccently but if you or someone you know would like to donate a prize please email me at singergirl15@yahoo.com thanks so much!

No comments: