Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cora Lynne's Last Chance Christmas Auction-donations needed!

As I mentioned on the last post, I have been offered some items to do a auction for Cora Lynne. This is her last year on the angel tree whether she finds a family or not which makes this her "Last Chance" as she will be 6 years old in May. My goal is to see if I can surpass that $266 left to reach her goal. God provided with the Giveaway reaching over $1,000 in 3 months let's see what he can do for Cora Lynne! So if you would like to donate a item for the auction let me know! It can be anything, handmade or non-handmade, gift certificates, & more! Let's Make this the Last Christmas she has without a family! So if you or someone you may know might be interested in donating contact me at singergirl15@yahoo.com.
If you have or know of a company that would donate something let them know! Please spread the word! Spreading the word helped so far with her grant rising so I want to get this out to as many people as I can!

No comments: