Monday, December 19, 2011

HUGE THANK YOU!

Thank you all who participated in Cora Lynnes auction, as you can tell she surpassed her goal! You all mean the world to me & our helping me 1-2 children at a time! This does not mean its not too late to donate & if you donate $35or more you get an ornament with her picture on it! Hurry fast if you want it in time for Christmas! I apologize for not be fast with sending peoples prizes & putting them in contact with donors & winners so please be patient as we are in the middle of moving & Christmas but for sure after Christmas all prizes will be on their way! I am taking a break in January off fundraising for Reece's Rainbow to tell you about another charity I love that I have started a campaign called Safely Sleeping for 2012 but no worries I will still blog & talk about Reece's but I want to take a slight break but will return with my Birthday Giveaway in February so stay tuned! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AS I WANT THIS TO BE THE BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER SO IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BUSINESSES THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE A PRIZE LET ME KNOW. For the locals stay tuned as I am working on possibly doing a yard sale, a spaghetti feed/dance, not to mention Heart full of Love Change Drive Part II! All fundraisers will be for BOTH GIRLS & possibly the Giveaway 1 family as well as the girls. This girl would give you a HUGE HUG & KISS IF SHE KNEW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE HER & WHAT YOU ALL DID FOR HER THIS CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from Celine, Cora Lynne, & their faithful warrior!!!

No comments: