Sunday, December 11, 2011

Interviews about Being a sibling to someone with Down Syndrome

I know that this may be a bit odd mixed in with the auction posts but really wanted to share this with my blogger friends & followers! So I was trying to enter the plus15 campaign my sib contest & like usual procrastinated til the last day when it was due but Tim, (my unofficial "adopted" brother) pressed on & made a great video so I thought hey now its there for the world to see on youtube! But to make it bigger I want to share it with you as I want New Parents who find out their child has down syndrome to know the siblings views. If you are a new parent & happen to see this video or my blogposts about Sarah, know that the child will enrich your life as she has done for our family! Our sibling Sarah

No comments: